पृष्ठ

रविवार, 22 नवंबर 2009

Y Moms R Special

I cried alot when i was born, i had many question in my wet eyes which were asking its answers from the person who was holding me, i was confused enough to understand wher i came , where my house gone, where i stayed for 9 month so comfortably, y everythng is so bright, n y i am so scared ? wen the hands transfered me to the most soft hands in the entire universe, i could understand that i have come to my world, my wetty eyes interacted with the most beautiful eyes of this world , which showed me somethng , due to which i stoped crying n my tears converted into a cute smile n now i could understand i am into the hands of an angel, the 1st lady of my life, who will shower all her love to me without asking anythng. thant was the 1st luv of my life, n the only lady, who say me naked more than uncountable times. i dont knw wat luv is , i cannt speak nor understand complexities of the world but my heart starts beating with more faster pace when she holds me takes near to her heart, my cheques blushes when she kissed my forehead. that kiss ment more than ny kiss by ny other girl who could had done as of now as it was lust free n full of true luv. for her i was her world. i could got answer my 1st question, that i am nt only the body part of her also part of her soul. 4 her i was her world. she was the girl who saw me nude while i use to bath. she was their wen i took my 1st step to walk , she was their to listen my 1st word "Ma"for her. that was more luving for her than the way my dad proposed to my mom. n she was the first lady whom i huged :). wen i wen to skool , 4 1st time she stood at the gate till was back, my eyes kept searching 4 her from the window. she was the 1st girl in my life who slapped me tight n those slaps were 4 my own good :) now i am grown up big enough to understand every thng abt this world still wen i hold her old wrinckled fingers 4 walking she blushes so beautifully, n wen hug her, i still feel that warmness like i use wen i was 1 day old. no change at allshe is old and partialy deaf also now, but still even if i utter quitly "Mom I Love You" she hears loud n clear , i dont knw how, n she immediately replies luv you mera bacha :). she has old bones n week eyes with specks but still cooks my fav food . she still wakes me up. n some times wen i get irritaed n say mom i am grow up plz dont worry. with wet eyes she looks into my brutal n hard heated eyes n says," beta tu bahoot bada ho gaya hai, janti hoo mai , paar merey liyey to tu hamesha wo hi munna raheyga na" , n wen i says come on ma , n then she says become a parent then u will understand :)

A Guy/Girl 1st sees a girl n responds by saying hai keya baat hai ismai, luv at 1st sight :) he often forgets that he cannt have luv at luv at 1st sight with girl whom he saw for some fraction of seconds. :)

so luv u mom :)
ur the best :)

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें